ALD International - there for you world-wide as global player
With more than 1.76 million vehicles under contract, ALD International is one of the largest providers of vehicle pool solutions on the market. ALD International offers you ideas and concepts for how you can manage and control your vehicle pool in 43 countries all over the world. No matter whether you are thinking about leasing or vehicle pool management.
"Ready to move you" - this is how ALD International views the partnership with its customers locally but also world-wide at the corporate level.
The core of international cooperation always is professional central key account management. At ALD International, every customer with an international framework agreement receives a personal key account manager who takes care of implementation and strategic cooperation everywhere in the world.
Of course, there is also a local contact person in every country who will answer any questions you may have. The world-wide uniform products and services for the basis for optimal cooperation and success.
ALD International - profile
- One of the leading leasing companies world-wide
- More than 1.76 million vehicles
- Present in 55 countries
- More than 6,700 employees
- More than 100,000 customers
- Bundling of purchase volume: ALD International helps you bundle your decentralized purchase volume and this achieve synergies and purchase benefits.
- Cost reduction: The uniform pricing in all countries of a currency zone in terms of interest and management fees often provides our customers with a clear reduction of leasing rates in the participating countries.
- Slender processes: A more uniform implementation makes business processes more slender and thus saves our customers cash.
- Transparency: ALD Net, the world-wide reporting tool of ALD International, give you a world-wide overview of your vehicle pool at the click of the mouse. As a special functionality "ALD Net" offers the possibility of including purchased vehicles and vehicles which are not leased from ALD in the reporting system, so that our customers can have a truly complete overview of their world-wide vehicle pools.
- Consulting services: Knowledge of the local markets, purchase conditions, and tax laws let us develop your optimal international car policy by performing a TCO analysis.
- Driver satisfaction: Even at the international level, car policy benchmarks and driver satisfaction surveys are part of our service spectrum.
- Environmental initiatives: We support you internationally in the implementation of your environmental goals. Our online reporting can provide you with information at any time, e.g. how much CO2 your entire fleet produces every year.
We look forward to your request concerning international cooperation!